Wednesday, December 31, 2008






















Baby update! We had our ultrasound on Monday. No we didn't find out what "it" is. I guess I won, well there wasn't much choice in the matter. "It" had its legs crossed. The whole process was amazing. I can't believe what they can see on an ultrasound. I have posted a few of the pictures. "It" was being a little stuborn and wouldn't move its hand from its face, but it was still amazing. I felt "it" kick/punch on Christmas Eve for the first time. It was an awsome feeling. I had been waiting patiently to feel it, but it couldn't have come at a better time. I will try to update with more baby or other info as soon as possible. Oh we have sold all our puppies. Its bitter sweet I guess. I miss them, but I know they are with good families. Anyway, I'll get back when there is more to report.

5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

oh, so precious...I can't believe you don't want to find out what 'it' is, I guess that'll make it super exciting when 'it' arrives.. :)

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Ethan & Breanne! :)
Wow! That is so amazing! I cant wait to meet "the Baby" :) We need to get together soon!

Nichole

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

Way to go! It is fun not to know what "it" is. Sorry Ethan :0)It looks as though all is well with "it". Can't wait until it is here.

THE JOHNSONS said...

How fun! you are very strong not to find out what the baby is! It will be fun to find out when "it" is born

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

I love ultrasounds, it make it all seem real. I am so happy for you guys.