Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Puppies



The puppies are here. Ruby had her 2 puppies last Wednesday. They are so cute. Luckily, I guess, she only had 2. The first one was born no problem at about 5:30 pm. The other waited until 11 that night. He, on the other hand did not do so good. His breathing was really shallow and his temperature was really low. So he got to spend 2 nights at the vets office in an incubator. He is doing very well now. He is almost as big as his brother. Even though we didn't want her to have puppies, I have enjoyed the distraction. It has made my pregnancy go by faster. Only 48 days! I am a little nervous, but mostly excited. Nothing new to report the baby is doing great and I am doing pretty good. Ready to be done, but I am staying patient. Well I will update with more information when it happens.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Breanne! :)

they are so cute!! Hey jer and I need to come and see you!! I dont really know what to get you since I dont know what you are having yet :) I cant believe you can wait this long! That is awesome! I wish I could! Well I will call you soon

Nichole

Jesse and Mindi said...

Hey Breanne, it's Mindi. I saw your mom today at church and she kind of updated me on your life and told me you and Kara have blogs, so I thought I'd check them out! I can't believe you're due so soon, it seems like not very long ago that my mom told me you were expecting!! I'm so excited for you!! You look great!! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. How's your pregnancy been? It's so much fun being a mom, you're gonna love it!!! How's life otherwise? Where are you guys living? I'm gonna add your blog to my list if that's ok. I'll keep checking your blog for updates:) Good luck with the last 16 days!!