Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update

I guess I should update my blog with what has been going on. Not anything too interesting, but we have been busy the last couple weeks. First, Abigail got to meet Grandma and Grandpa Duffel on Friday June 26th. They were driving through on there way to Washington. We are so glad we were able to meet to see each other.


Grandma & Grandpa Duffel and Abigail


We spent th 4th of July weekend at Bear Lake. I am so glad it was a nice weekend. Every other time we have been to the lake it has rained. We were able to take Abigail down to the beach. The water is still a ways away, but has come up from last year. We had alot of fun hanging out on the beach.



Abigail sleeping on the beach at Bear Lake


Abigail in her cute hat that doesn't match her cute outfit- Oh well


Abigail in her cute sunglasses Grandpa had to buy her

Abigail hanging out with Grandma at the beach

Abigail just chillin with dad at the beach


Abigail's first pedicure- how cute she matched her mommy

Abigail turned 2 months last Friday. I can't believe she is 2 months already, it seems like just yesterday... She had to go in for her 2 month check up yesterday. She is doing really well. She is up to 11 lbs 6 oz and 22 1/4 inches. She had to get her dreaded shots too. She was so brave. She had such a sad cry. It broke my heart. She is doing very good though. No more shot until 4 months. Wow I am sure the time will fly. I guess thats all for now. I will update soon.



Abigail sleeping after getting her shots with her bugs bunny bandaid- Poor girl

No comments: