Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Not much going on

So, not much has been going on, but I feel like I am slacking. I can't believe it just snowed, well actually I can... its Utah. I am not ready for the cold and the snow.

Things have been going well. I guess no news is good news?? Abi is getting so big. I can't believe she is 6 months. Time goes by so fast. She has started eating baby food. We have only tried a few flavors, but she seems to like them all, well we tried beef in beef broth, she didn't like that. We'll try again later and see if it taste any better. My guess is no. It smelled like wet dog food. Gross. She is growing like a weed. She doesn't like being in her car seat for very long. I am a little worried about our 16 hour drive to Kansas City in a few weeks. Maybe if I put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse she will do better. Her eyes are glued that show every morning. Poor dad has to watch it with her. Well hopefully more frequent posts to follow. I am sure with all the holidays coming up. How exciting!!!!
Abi, Mom, Grandma & Great Grandma at the Utah State Aggie game

Abi eating something yummy

Abi trying to grab the spoon- I should let her try feeding herself : )

1 comment:

The Perry Family said...

Enjoy her while she somewhat holds still :D She is too cute!!!