Friday, October 9, 2009

Abi's Blessing ~ 5 months

So, I know I have been slacking. You would think that with more time on my hands I would get more done. I have gone to part time. I work until 1:00 and Abi still comes to work with us.

Anyway, last Friday, Oct. 2 Abi was blessed. It was such a neat experience. She was a little fussy before and afterward, but during she was so great. What a sweetheart. She is such a sweet baby. We love her so much. Ethan's parents were able to take time off and spend the weekend and be there for the blessing.

She is 5 months now. She is just over 16 lbs. and is about 24 1/2 inches. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is learning so much. Everyday she seems to learn something new. She has been such a joy. I can't imagine life without her.

Abi in her blessing dress


Daddy and Abi

Abi in her new toy from Grandma & Grandpa Duffel
I don't know if you can tell, but Abi is
turned to the side in her jumper
watching football. I have corrupted her already.

No comments: