Monday, September 14, 2009

4 Month Check-Up

Today Abi had her 4 month check up. She is doing really well. She is 15 lbs. 5 oz. and 24 in. long. She is getting so big, I can't believe how time flies. She had to get her shots. Poor little girl, she has such a sad cry. I can't believe how much she has learned and grown. She is holding her own bottle and she has been sleeping through the night for about a month. I am so lucky. I hope all my kids are like that. She has been drooling for about a month and a half. I thought she was starting to teethe then but hadn't seen anything, now I can feel bumps all along her gums and she is starting to get more cranky. Everything she can get her hands on goes straight to her mouth. We built a walker that was given to her, she is a little to small for it, but she enjoys playing the piano on play table. She is such a blast. I love being a mom.

It seems like I have been so busy, but not much has been going on. On Aug 21 my family, excluding Ethan and Abi (they stayed in the hotel) went to the Toby Keith and Trace Atkins concert. It was alot of fun. The next weekend we went camping up at the Grey's River in Wyoming- Abi's first real camping experience. After that was Labor Day weekend, we of course went to Bear Lake. We also went to Soda Springs, ID to a drive inn theater. Kara and I had never been so it was really cool to finally go. The picture was a lot more clear than I would have thought. That next Wednesday we went to the Keith Urban concert. My mom, her friend Vicky, Kara and I. It was a lot of fun. We had great seats. We were on the side but no more then 20 yards away. It was a lot of fun. And this last weekend Ethan got more tile work done in the basement bathroom. It is coming together, hopefully by the end of the year it will be completly finished. Anyway, the only thing going on now really is bowling and work. It's kinda nice to not have plans weeks out. It does make for a long blog... :) Here are some pics, hope you enjoy.

Cute Abigail
Camping at Grey's River Wyoming

Keith Urban concert

Keith Urban

Cute Abi playing on her walker

Abi in her cute buc outfit- Go bucs!

No comments: