Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bear Lake

Two weeks ago we went to Bear Lake for Raspberry days. I love to go and look at the great craft ideas. We don't really buy anything cause we think "oh, I can make that", which we seldon ever do. Thats ok, its fun to look anyway. It was fun this year cause I would look at the childrens booths just as much as the others. There were tons that had bows and outfits for little girls and boys. We actually got together last weekend and made some birp cloths and bibs that we saw over there. They are really cute. Thanks Kara for your help. While we were over at the lake we went tubing, well Ethan, Kara, Ryan and my Dad did. I am really good at holding the flag : ) Anyway, we put Abi on the launch-pod and dipped her toes in the lake for the first time. I was expecting a reaction when her toes hit the cold water, but it didn't seem to phase her. She likes hanging out on the beach. Next year will be a lot more fun cause she will be able to run and play in the sand and water. Hopefully I will update soon, next on the agenda Toby Keith and Trace Adkins. I am so excited for that concert. Take care.

Abi's cute hat and bow we bought at the craft fair

Abi dipping her toes and bum in the lake

Abi chillin with dad on the launch-pod

Abi hanging out around the fire


Ethan on the tube

Ethan backwards on the tube

Kara on the tube

Ryan on the tube

Grandpa on the tube

No comments: