Friday, November 20, 2009

Kansas City Road Trip

We are back from our road trip to Kansas City. It was long but short. The drive was long, but the stay was short. It was a take stuff out pick stuff up trip. We took out a bunch of water barrels, Stephens hot chocolate and Cox's creamed honey, in return we brought back a bunch of tools and Ethan's parents' belongings. Didn't get everything we went for, but it was to be expected. Anyway, Abi did so good during the drive. I was so worried so would throw a fit the whole time. She slept 90 % of the time on the way out and about 50 % of the time on the way back. The trip overall was pretty good. We got to see most of the family together. We only got to be with the family for a couple days. Megan and her family were in Omaha, Ne most of Saturday, getting sealed in the temple. - Congrats.I don't know why we didn't see much of Micah. Oh well. Seth wasn't there, but that is because he was on his way home from Afghanistan. We are so glad he made it back safe. He was in our thoughts and prayers. I was going to do so good to get lots of pictures... I think I got 2 maybe 3. I want to use my new camera, but I forget and then its too late. Oh well. Anyway its good to be back. I am so excited for the holidays. This is my favorite time of the year. Here are my few pics from the trip.
Abi hanging out in her car seat during the drive


Abi and dad at one of many pit-stops

1 comment:

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

Looks like she did just great in the car. Did you know that Tyler has a blanket made out of the same monkey material, and his crib bumber is made out of the other material you can see in the picture! How funny! Great minds think alike!