Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Holidays

Wow, does time fly. I know I have been slacking on my blog, things have just been busy. Nothing in particular just always doing something. Thanksgiving went very well. I love being able to spend time with family you hardly ever see. This year has been fun to Christmas shop, I always enjoy it, but this year shopping for Abi has been especially fun. I am so excited to celebrate the holidays, family and just the feeling and spirit you have around this time of year is amazing. The only down side to December... besides the cold...my birthday. Yah remember when you were a kid and you looked forward to your birthday, that stopped at about 22. I am 27, holy cow thats old. I had a hard time at 25 and 30 is going to be a nightmare. I guess its gotta happen. On a better note.. Abi is getting so big. I can't believe she is 7 1/2 months. She is learning new things all the time. She has been sitting up by herself for the last 3-4 weeks. She is making new faces and sounds everyday. One of these days a real word is just going to pop out. She is so much fun. Hopefully more posts to come shortly. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments: