Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow it is 2010! I remember when it was 2000 and how weird that felt. That was 10 years ago. Wow how time flies. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Christmas was great. Spending time with family is always a joy. It was fun with Abi this year getting to play Santa was fun, I am sure we over did it, but oh well, it was my first time. 2009 was a great year. I am optomistic that 2010 will be just as great if not better. One of many new years resolutions is to post more often. Things are settling down... well for a minute, Ruby is having puppies again. Yea, I think. She still has like 4-5 weeks, so until then things can settle down and I can hopefully post more often.
Abi with dad at the Johnson family Christmas party
Abi with her stuff from Santa
Abi opening gifts at Grandma & Grandpa's
All of Abi's presents, what a spoiled girl : )

Abi is getting so big. I can't believe she is 8 months old. She is learning so much everyday. She is about 19 lbs. and about 28 inch. After Christmas Abi got sick for the first time. She had a bad cough and was very congested, so I am sure she had a sore throat. It is so heartbreaking. There is not much of anything you can do for them. It lasted about a week. Poor little girl. : ( No crawling yet. I want her to crawl, but I don't. I will be so happy for her when she does, but that means she can get into trouble. : ) Still no teeth. I was about a year when I got teeth, so maybe she is taking after me. Just as long as she has teeth.

Abi test driving the high chair Santa brought her

1 comment:

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

That is a heck of a lot of presents for one little girl!