Sunday, March 14, 2010

UPDATE

So, I thought this would get easier, but no. I still can't find time to update. Oh well something is better than nothing. So, what has happened since the last post...
Well we have sold all but 1 of our puppies. Yeah. They went so fast. I am surprised and relieved. We still have 1 black male. He is so sweet. We let him and Sydney out to run around and play. He ran over to Abi and just curled up in her lap. It was so cute.

Abi and Sydney

Had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Ethan arranged for us to get couples massages. It was wonderful. I think Ethan enjoyed it more than me. We had lunch, then the massages, later dinner and a movie, Valentine's Day. I liked it was good. We also celebrated Ethan's birthday a couple days later. He didn't want to do anything except stay home with Abi and I. It was a great night of just hanging out. What a wonderful husband and father. I love you!!

Let's see... that following weekend we went to St. George. It was a very quick trip, but it was nice. We met up with Seth and his family to see Ethan's grandfather who wasn't very well. We had gone over to see him, but he was sleeping. They were able to speak to him before we left to say there goodbyes. It was hard to see him like that. He was a great man. So, the next weekend... we went to St. George for funeral services. Seth and his family were able to return and Micah flew in. Ethan's parents also were there. As well as cousins and aunts. It was really nice. Well ,until the claws came out. Family issues. Anyway, we had a good time seeing everyone. Abi enjoyed her first experience in a pool. She loves the bath, so I knew she would love the pool. She is going to be a handful this summer at the lake. It will be so much fun though.
Abi enjoying the pool- she loves to splash

Abi enjoying her first ride in a swing

.Look at these handsome guys... and girl


Our cute family at the funeral
So, what else.... oh we have listed our house for sale. It has been a very stressful thing. We want to get into another house that fits our needs better and there are a lot of really good deals. That just means its hard to send ours and make money. Oh well things will happen when they need to. Until then we just keep chugging along.

I think thats it... oh wait last weekend we went to Salt Lake for the state bowling tournament. It was a lot of fun. Ethan had to bum along. We had tickets to Daniel Tosh's show that night, so he spent the night and hung out a little with us. We did ok. Don't know if we will win anything, but we had fun.

So, Abi is growing like a weed. I can't believe she is 10 1/2 months. Holy cow how time flies. She has started teething. Yeah... I feel so bad. And yeah he has started crawling. She is all over the place. She is pulling herself up to things. One of these days she is going to just start walking. I don't know if I am ready for that.

Wow what a long post. I should really try to do it more often. I can say that I will try to post more often, but we all know that won't happen. Oh well. See ya soon.

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

I can't believe how big Abi is already. I love her new pictures she is getting cuter & cuter!!!

Cody and Cammy Telford said...

Abi is getting so big! She is adorable. Good luck on the house, that will be exciting to get a new place!